Wednesday 18 February 2009

Watch Alex Rodriguez Apology for Steroids LMAO

Yes it is another baseball player who was caught for doing steroids. I am gonna go out on a limb here, but I am starting to believe that the MLB has a drug problem. I have honestly stopped caring about this topic months ago, but A-Rod's apology and press conference stirred some things. First of all, when he held an interview with espn (you can watch the entire interview right here at ESPN360) his excuse for taking steroids was that he was young and stupid. But he was in the league for 6 years before that. It is not like he was a 12 year old who was curious about these tablets they were giving him. The only thing I will sympathize with him on is the fact that he did have huge expectations placed on him.

Then came the press conference. I just have one question for A-Rod, Could he not have memorized that? I mean if I am able to memorize 4 page speeches for a m
easly english speech contest that does not matter for anything, I would expect A-Rod to at least lift his eyes off the paper. In addition, did anyone get the feeling that he had never seen the apology before that reading. At times its almost like he was surprised by a comma or an end of a sentence. I am not saying he is not sorry for his actions, but come on, these apologies are bullshit anyway, he might as well indulge us a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment