Tuesday 17 February 2009

Darko Milicic takes verbal profanity to a whole new level

Honestly, when a friend first showed this video to me I wanted to go cry my eyes out. However many times Iverson says the word 'practice', this is still by far the best post game interview in the history of professional sports. If anyone can find a professional athlete putting such a marvelous string of slurs together in the space of a minute I will make sure to post it on this website and apologize to Darko Milicic. For know, Darko is my hero for showing that Eastern Europe has freedom of speech like America cannot even imagine haha. If it wasn't for this outbreak of....well let's call it emotion for lack of a better word, then I would still be hating on the Dark One for being one of greatest NBA draft busts since Sam Bowie*, but because of his ability to put together grammatically correct sentences I respect him more than if he could actually make a three once in a while. 


*Sam Bowie was drafted before Michael Jordan...yea good move.

No comments:

Post a Comment