Monday 23 February 2009

Top Ten Youtube Videos of All Time

Since this is a blog dedicated to sports, I have tried to put as many sports references as possible. It is important to realize that this is 'my' list of top ten youtube videos, as I am pretty sure there could be hundreds of these list compiled. So here goes, the top ten youtube videos countdown:

#10 - Air Up There 720
I have included this video simply because of how it took the streetball world by storm. When this came out it took dunking to a new level.




#9 - Reporter argues with Anchor
This reminded me of a scene from a Will Ferrell movie, but it was real lol. The high point of the video is definitely when the anchor creams the reporter with the "you used to be my boss, but you aren't anymore. What happened there huh?". Classic.




#8 - Ovechkin's goal against Phoenix
Probably the most ridiculous goal in NHL history. Nuff said.




#7 - Gerry Dee
The best stand up comic I have ever seen. I can watch this clip hundreds of times in a row and still laugh. You might have heard of Gerry Dee, he is the sports reporter for the Score.




#6 - "I'm gonna get 69 sex"
HAHAHAHAHA finally someone who says exactly what they are thinking




#5 - Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis
the whistles go whoooot whooooot




#4 - Full Court Basketball Shot
This is the ESPN top ten feature that was ranked #3, #2 and #1.




#3 - The Trinity Miracle
The combination of the actual play and the excitement of the commentator make this video simply amazing.




#2 - The Chicken Factory
I first saw this 6 years ago and when compiling this list I once again came across this video and just exploded with laughter.




#1 - Say Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaah
Considering the cult following the leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama has gotten, this is undoubtedly the number 1.



No comments:

Post a Comment